Asset Finance Solutions
Who are Asset Finance Solutions?
Asset Finance Solutions was formed in 2005 and has quickly grown to be one of the UK's leading independent funding providers. We boast an unrivalled panel of funders and a network of over 50 finance specialists covering all regions of the country and all market sectors. This allows us to offer our customers not only a market leading choice of financing options, but also a local contact and access to the knowledge of time served asset finance professionals. Our goal is to offer our customers an unrivalled service and experience.
What do we finance?
We can finance most assets that are movable, identifiable and saleable. In 2013 we placed well over £130m of business on behalf of our clients and we are expecting to place significantly more in 2014.
So if you are a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company or PLC looking to improve your financial options, speak to Asset Finance Solutions today; you never know what you may be missing!
Suits individuals and companies who want to own their vehicles, but who also want to avoid the risk of depreciating assets.
Key features and benefits:
• Contract purchase has similar benefits to contract hire regarding fixed repayments, additional provisions and flexible terms.
• The Funder will guarantee the future resale value of the vehicle at the end of the contract purchase agreement for a known, fixed amount.
• Ownership passes to the customer at the end of the contract purchase agreement when all repayments have been made.
Hire & Lease Purchase
A straightforward repayment facility providing outright ownership at the end of the agreement. Repayments can be fixed and structured in a flexible way i.e. a balloon or final lump sum can be applied to reduce the monthly repayment.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Preserves cashflow - offers the obvious cashflow benefits of paying in instalments.
• Tax efficiency - as a business can claim writing down allowances and can offset interest payments against taxable profits.
• Flexible - we can tailor deposits, periods and repayments to suit your specific personal or business requirements.
Balanced Payments Plan:
A variable interest rate but with fixed repayments. When base rates fluctuate, only the number of repayments varies but the amount stays the same, thus helping your administration and budgeting.